Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Let's shuffle!

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.

NO CHEATING!

Will it be ok?
Independent woman
How are you feeling today?
I shot the sheriff
How do your friends see you?
you can get it if you really want
Will you get married?
lean on me
What is your best friend’s theme song?
why does my heart feel so bad
What is the story of your life?
love fool
What was high school like?
I still havent found what im looking for
How can you get ahead in life?
with or without you
What is the best thing about your friends?
let’s stay together

What is tonight going to be like?
I can see clearly now
What is in store for the remainder of this weekend?
comfortably numb
What song describes you?
The a-team theme song
To describe your grandparents?
hand in glove
How is your life going?
god save the queen
What song will they play at your funeral?
true colours
How does the world see you?
new york, new york
Will you have a happy life?
sun and gold
What do your friends really think of you?
share your love with me
Do people secretly lust after you?
good times
How can I make myself happy?
I am the law
What should you do with your life?
take me out
Will you ever have children?
girls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home